Mukha Yoga is seeking top performing Writers and Creators to curate and write content for our blog and social media platforms.
You should have substantial experience writing and editing topics that Mukha Yoga covers like: yoga, meditation, healthy living, balance, nourishment, yoga equipment, yoga anatomy, and more.
This role is remote.
- Curate and write pieces for mukhayoga.com
- Pitch ideas, projects, and collaborations
- Work with a marketing calendar
- 1 - 3 years of writing and creating for an online publication, website, blog, or social media site
- Able to write minimum of 300 words for online publication
- Proven experience curating, writing, and editing accurate, researched, and viral content
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms (especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest) and other communication techniques
- You must possess a solid grasp of the English language and the yoga culture and the ability to integrate it both together in writing
- A love of yoga is a bonus!
Mukha Yoga is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply today! Send a cover letter, resume, and your favorite yoga pose to email@example.com