Content Writers (Freelance)
Content Writer (Freelance)
Overview of the Position:
Mukha Yoga is seeking top performing Writers and Creators to curate and write content across for the blog and social media platforms.
You should have substantial experience writing and editing topics that Mukha Yoga covers like: Yoga, Yin Yoga, Meditation, Vinyassa Flow, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Iyengar Yoga and a general understanding of the principles of yoga and anatomy.
This role is remote.
- Curate and write pieces for Mukhayoga.com
- Pitch ideas, projects, and collaborations
- Work with a marketing calendar
- 1 - 3 years of writing and creating for an online publication, website, blog or social media site
- Able to write minimum of 300 words for online publication
- Proven experience curating, writing and editing accurate, researched, and viral content
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms (especially Facebook, Pinterest and linkedin) and communication techniques
- You must possess a solid grasp of the English language/yoga culture and the ability to integrate it in writing and editing
- A love of Yoga helps
Mukha Yoga is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org